top of page


Q. What Services do you offer?​

A. We are a mobile bartending and beverage catering service that provides everything required for your next event. We not only serve cocktails, but we also serve mocktails to cater to the children and non-alcohol drinkers.

Q. What areas do you service?

A. All of Florida and Georgia areas. Travel fees may apply if 30 miles outside of headquarters.

Q. What beverage options can we choose from?

A. As long as the item is legal and in-stock, we will serve it and charge only the costs; Mocktail packages are also available.

Q. How many bartenders or servers do I need?

A. Per the Florida Statute and the industry standard, one bartender and/or cocktail server is recommended for up to 75 guests. Anything over 75 guests requires two servers to be present.

Q. What will the Runnin’ Buzz Bartending staff wear?

A. We have our own customized uniform. However, there is an option to dress according to your theme. This will be discussed at the initial consultation. Most clients recommend this option so that staff can feel like they are apart of the fun.

Q. Will your company fulfill any venue requirements that may be needed?

A. Yes, each Bartender/Mixologist is licensed through the State of Florida and/or Georgia. General and Liquor liability insurance is available and can be provided upon request.

Q. Do you provide liquor?

A. Runnin’ Buzz Bartending does NOT provide the liquor for your event, unless at the cost of the client or host. This is the responsibility of the client. If you need assistance with the type of liquor you should buy and how much, or would like to take advantage of our Shopping List/Service package, please contact us for more information on how to get you started with this option.

Q. What type of events do you provide services for?

A. Runnin’ Buzz Bartending services include, but are not limited to, weddings, receptions, graduations, bachelor(ette) parties, housewarmings, outside festivals, class reunions, virtual events and workshops, intimate moments, grand openings, indoor and outdoor special events, tailgates, kids/teens birthday parties, and more!

Q. Can I rent your portable bar?

A. The portable bars from Runnin’ Buzz Bartending cannot be rented and/or borrowed. All mobile bars travel with the bartender who will also service your event.

Q. What other services do you offer?

A. We also can provide contracted licensed Security Guards and a contracted live DJ for an additional cost. We also have recommended Partners that may be able to service your event at their contracted rates. Visit the Partners page for more info.

bottom of page